Delivery Charges (Vehicles)
- PolarisQuad offer FREE DELIVERY on vehicles where the delivery address is within 30miles of our store (CW12 4XJ).
- Vehicle delivery charges are estimated at £1.50/mile from CW12 4XJ for distances over 30miles from our postcode.
- Delivery costs associated with all other parts and accessories vary by weights and dimensions of the products being ordered, and by the total cost of your checkout cart.
- Order totals under £500 are typically between £5.49 and £15.95 inc VAT, and above £500 vary from £20-£70 inc VAT - see checkout for accurate costs.
- Extra costs may apply for oversized items (>25kg or >1.2m in length), and shipments to The Highlands, Ireland, and the Islands. In these cases, the PolarisQuad Customer Service Team will contact you to confirm the increased charge before processing your order. At that point, orders may still be cancelled free of charge and a full refund given. Please ensure you leave accurate contact information at checkout.
- Alternatively, if you wish to confirm shipping costs before finalising your order, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- +44 1260 278 332 Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm and Sat 8am-12:30pm
- We aim to deliver all items within 3 working days (please note this does not include weekends), provided they are in stock. Please note deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Ireland, Northern Ireland and the Islands can take longer. We work with our couriers to provide you with accurate delivery information.
- For items that aren't in stock and for some vehicles, delivery times are likely to exceed 3 working days, although we will do our best to meet your requirements. Please contact us on the same details as above if you wish to confirm delivery timings before placing your order.
Special Delivery Requirements
- We do not contact our customers to arrange delivery. If you do have special delivery requirements, please make us aware of these at the time of completing your online order, in the comments box provided. We will only contact you in the case of your products not being readily available. At that time, we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery date or your option to cancel the order
- For your security we will only deliver the purchased items to the cardholder address , we request that the customer be present to sign on receiving the goods where possible. Once the products have been delivered the customer will then be responsible for them.
- In the rare instance an item is damaged or missing upon delivery, customers must report this to the PolarisQuad team within 24 hours of receiving the goods, by emaling us at firstname.lastname@example.org
must sign for your goods as “unchecked” at the time of delivery. Damage
claims will not be accepted if this is not done, as without that wording
the carriers will not accept any liability whatsoever.
- Unless an item is faulty, the consumer (purchaser of the goods) is responsible for the full costs of returning an item to us, including repackaging, return delivery costs, and re-stocking fees that may be charged by our suppliers. A refund for the product itself will then be provided within a week of the item having been returned in it’s original packaging.
- For faulty products, please contact PolarisQuad on +44 1260 278 332 or visit our store (CW12 4XJ) within 24hrs of delivery. We will discuss best arrangements for dealing with the item and promptly supplying a replacement product. If a replacement product cannot be offered, a refund will be given for faulty item within a week of the issue being raised.
- We ask our customers not to return products to us until they have spoken with a team member directly over the phone, or in person, and confirmation of what to do has been given.
Thanks for Shopping with Us
- PolarisQuad endeavour to make a quick and
efficient delivery service of all goods ordered via our online store. We
always aim to deliver the goods to you in pristine condition and hope you are pleased with your purchase.