Polaris Ranger SP 570 EPS Mid-Size Sage Green (Tractor) with Full Cab Kit Upgrade
Quick OverviewPolaris Ranger SP 570 EPS 2-Seater ATV/UTV (Fully Road Legal) with FULL CAB KIT UPGRADE LIMITED NUMBERS! WHILST STOCKS LAST! ACT FAST! ENQUIRE NOW! Listed Price already includes the FULL CAB KIT! ...
Polaris Ranger SP 570 EPS 2-Seater ATV/UTV (Fully
Road Legal) with FULL CAB KIT UPGRADE
When there’s work to be done, RANGER SP 570 makes hauling and towing fast and easy with class-leading capability. When it’s time for fun, it offers a smooth ride and handling’s a breeze. Get more machine for you money. For the price close to a NEW Polaris Sportsman, you get a 2-seater ATV with a Cab System to protect you from the enviroment and also allow you to haul, carry and tow more goods.
POLARIS 570 FEATURES & ADVANTAGES:
- Tractor (Road Legal) - Cost £280. Homologated for off-road, agricultural road and full road use. The customer can travel any distance on the roads, provided:
Customer requests registration, number plate + 12mths road tax*. The T1B Homologation means speed is restricted to 60km/hr.
- Comes with 2 Years Manufacturer's Warranty - for piece of mind.
- Wide range of accessories can be fitted to the Polaris Rangers.
- ATV Trac fitted as standard (adds £400+ value).
- 1,235 Lb. Towing Capacity - tow more and get the job done.
- Better power to weight ratio compared to the rest of the competition.
- Strong service dealer network with parts readily available.
- 500 Lb. Gas-Assist Deeper Dump Box - for carrying more equipment and other goods.
- The purpose-built Prostar 570 engine delivers best in class power & performance with smooth low-end torque.
- Get more traction when you need it, with the True On-Demand All Wheel Drive.
- 10" Ground Clearance - for getting over uneven ground and obstacles - offering the smoothest ride in Mid-Size Utility Vehicles.
- 9" Front / 10" (25,4 cm) Rear Suspension Travel - smoother and more comfortable ride.
- 56" Width - narrow enough to work in tighter spaces.
- Class-leading in-cab storage and under seat storage. The padded bench seats provide all-day comfort.
- Tilting steering wheel and large foot space and seating area allows for easy entry and exit of the UTV
- European ATV safety training course included in every purchase.
- Protect yourself from what the weather will throw at you, with a Poly Sport Roof, Full Glass Windshield and Poly Rear Panel.
Why buy from CGM?
- Multi Award winning Polaris dealer.
- Established in 1989.
- Over 30 years of experience.
- Trusted by hundreds of Polaris customers.
FUN TO RIDE
The RANGER SP 570 is easy to handle and smooth-riding with best-in-class suspension travel and ground clearance. The spacious interior offers plenty of leg room and ample storage so you can ride in comfort with friends or family.
Class-leading 9" Front / 10" Rear suspension travel offers a smooth, comfortable ride over the toughest terrain for all-day comfort.
RIDE OVER OBSTACLES
Class-leading 10" ground clearance and durable 25" tyres enable you to confidently overcome obstacles on the trail.
ROOM FOR THE ESSENTIALS
Class-leading 19.8 gallons of in-cab storage, including an underseat storage bin and in-dash cell phone holder.
EASY ON THE LAWN
For work around the house, engage Turf Mode to unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that are easy on your lawn.
True On-Demand All Wheel Drive provides power to all four wheels when traction loss is detected for instant traction in rocky, wet and muddy terrain.
READY TO TOW
Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" hitch receiver.
FIT IN SMALLER SPACES
Ride on tighter trails, navigate small spaces, and easily store and transport with the compact 56" width.
NAVIGATE TIGHT CORNERS
Easily maneuver tight trails and small spaces in the yard with a tighter turning radius.
Keep mud, dirt, and water out so your machine runs quieter and enjoy hassle-free maintenance with new sealed suspension bushings and bearings.
LESS TIME AT THE PUMP
9.5 gallon fuel capacity enables you to spend more time on the trails or working around the property.
LONGER SERVICE INTERVALS
Enjoy more vehicle uptime with a 2x longer belt life and 2x longer clutch service interval compared to previous generations.
A 575cca battery, 660W stator and Polaris Pulse Electrical system deliver enhanced charging, more confident starting, and the ability to easily run more accessories for added work and play capability.
Powertrain: Engine, Transmission, and Performance
Power is routed through an automatic PVT transmission with H/L/N/R/P gears.
All Ranger SP 570 trims use hydraulic disc brakes in the front and rear.
Ergonomics: Comfort and Utility
The wide doorless entrances make getting in and out of the 570 as easy as just sitting down.
The Ranger SP 570 has a payload capacity of 1,000 pound. The tilting rear cargo bed can hold up to 500 pounds.
As for towing, it has a towing capacity of 1,500 pounds through a standard 2-inch receiver.
The Ranger SP 570 comes with an impressive list of electronics for the price point. Some features include a 4-inch LCD Rider Information Center with user-selectable blue/red backlighting and brightness, programmable service intervals, speedometer, tachometer, odometer, tripmeter, clock, hour meter, gear indicator, fuel gauge, coolant temperature, voltmeter, service and code indicator, seatbelt reminder, and a DC outlet. It gets 55W headlights as well as LED tailights.
Engine & Drivetrain:
- Engine Type
- ProStar® 570, 4-Stroke Single-Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT H / L / N / R / P; Shaft
- Drive System Type
- On-Demand True AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System
- Non Equipped
Suspension / Brakes / Wheels:
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 23 cm (9 in) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 26,8 cm (10,5") Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake
- Front Tyres
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tyres
- 25 x 11-12; 489
- Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 83.82 x 122 x 30.5 cm (33.3 x 48.7 x 12.3 in)
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- N/A / 227 kg (500 lb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 36 L (9.5 gal)
- Ground Clearance
- 25.8 cm (10")
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 279.8 x 144.5 x 186.8 cm (109.8 x 56.7 x 73.5")
- Payload capacity
- 454 kg (1,000 lb)
- 186 cm (73")
- Dry Weight
- 548 kg (1,208 lb)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride®
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Not Equipped
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 560 kg (1,235 lb)
- Receiver Only
- Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Centre: • Speedometer • Tachometer • Odometer • Tripmeter • Clock • Hour Meter • Gear Indicator • Fuel Gauge • Coolant Temperature • Volt Meter • Service Indicator and Codes • Seatbelt Reminder Light • DC Outlet